- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lotte Kestner - Off White
- Write a Review
- #K76785 000000000 K76785000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Her version of Beyonce's "Halo," from 2013's The Bluebird of Happiness, captivated the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Her version of Beyonce's "Halo," from 2013's The Bluebird of Happiness, captivated the world. It garnered international attention when HBO series The Young Pope used it in a pivotal scene. Now Lotte Kestner returns with Off White. It's unsparing, alabaster songs are powerful enough to age a young pope 50 years and shatter his faith in the almighty. Lotte Kestner is the pseudonym of Anna-Lynne Williams, formerly the singer in beloved band Trespassers William and collaborator with the Chemical Brothers. When Williams is singing, it hurts to breathe. Her voice is luminous and made of pearls. She sings love songs for hospitals. Off White is so unbearably moving, so jaw-droppingly intimate, that you'll never be the same again after hearing it. Off White is a treasure, an album of shadows and silhouettes. Songs you'd want played at your funeral, elegiac and uplifting, valedictory and ashen. It ends with a solitary piano figure, nothing left to say. Words always fail us, and sometimes silence is the best way to convey what is dead in our hearts.;Track List:1. Secret Longitude;2. In Glass;3. Have You Sailed Home;4. Ghosts;5. Off White;6. Eight Ball;7. Go to Sleep Now;8. Senses;9. Another Moon;10. Ashland;11. Boat of Mine;12. Dead/Sea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.