- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lou Donaldson - Lush Life
- Write a Review
- #K73100 000000000 K73100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On this gorgeous album, one of Donaldson's favorites, his alto soars over an all-star octet by Duke ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On this gorgeous album, one of Donaldson's favorites, his alto soars over an all-star octet by Duke Pearson on seven standards. Wayne Shorter, Freddie Hubbard and McCoy Tyner also contribute solos. This album was readied for release in 1967 when it was recorded, but subsequently shelved when Donaldson's ALLIGATOR BOGALOO album became a big hit.;Track List:1. Sweet Slumber (Side A);2. You've Changed (Side A);3. The Good Life (Side A);4. Stardust (Side A);5. What Will I Tell My Heart (Side B);6. It Might As Well Be Spring (Side B);7. Sweet and Lovely (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.