- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Louis Jordan - Somebody Up There Digs Me
- Write a Review
- #K76261 000000000 K76261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Pressed on 140-gram vinyl includes CD. By the time Louis Jordan's first LP was released in 1957 he already had 25 year...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Pressed on 140-gram vinyl includes CD. By the time Louis Jordan's first LP was released in 1957 he already had 25 years as a professional musician under his belt. This is not to say that he was over the hill on the contrary, he was well seasoned and in his prime. Somebody Up There Digs Me is filled with stellar re-workings of many of his jump blues classics, from "Caledonia" through "Is You Is or Is You Ain't Ma Baby" and "Let the Good Times Roll" to "Ain't Nobody Her But Us Chickens." Recorded in NYC in 1956 with arrangements from a young Quincy Jones and guitar work from the legendary Mickey "Guitar" Baker, Somebody Up There Digs Me is a sophisticated and swinging set that's still sure to keep your feet moving.;Track List:1. Caledonia;2. Is You Is or Is You Ain't Ma Baby;3. Run Joe;4. Early in the Morning;5. Choo Choo Ch'boogie;6. Knock Me a Kiss;7. Let the Good Times Roll;8. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying;9. Beware Brother Beware;10. I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town;11. Salt Pork West Virginia;12. Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.