- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Love and Rockets - Love & Rockets
- Write a Review
- #K59645 000000000 K59645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2016;Notes:Limited foil-numbered 150gm white vinyl LP pressing housed in a Japanese-style resealable poly bag. Love And Rockets' f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2016;Notes:Limited foil-numbered 150gm white vinyl LP pressing housed in a Japanese-style resealable poly bag. Love And Rockets' fourth studio album was by far their most commercially successful record, and includes the hit single "So Alive." Despite it's popularity the record is classic Love and Rockets at their most essential level, echoing their early career as members of the seminal post-punk band Bauhaus. Mastered for vinyl by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio. Faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing. Manufactured for pristine sound at Quality Record Pressings. The band features Daniel Ash, David J and Kevin Haskins, who were all previous members of Bauhaus. Ash and Haskins were also members of the short-lived Tones On Tail.;Track List:1. Jungle Law;2. No Big Deal;3. The Purest Blue;4. Motorcycle;5. I Feel Speed;6. Bound for Hell;7. The Teardrop Collector;8. So Alive;9. Rock and Roll Babylon;10. No Words No More;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.