- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Love and Rockets - Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven
- Write a Review
- #K64348 000000000 K64348000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Limited 150gm opaque blue vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Two years after the split of Bauhaus in 1983, former me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Limited 150gm opaque blue vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Two years after the split of Bauhaus in 1983, former members Daniel Ash, David J, and Kevin Haskins came together to form Love and Rockets. Combining Bauhaus's signature gothic sound with new elements of glam rock, pop, and psychedelics, the band developed a cult following throughout the late '80s. Their debut album SEVENTH DREAM OF TEENAGE HEAVEN showcases this divergence of sound, fully embracing a unique combination of dark, hypnotic psychedelics, and synthpop.;Track List:1. If There's a Heaven Above;2. A Private Future;3. The Dog End of a Day Gone By;4. The Game;5. Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven;6. Haunted When the Minutes Drag;7. Saudade;Special Attributes:BLUE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.