- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Love Is All - A Hundred Things Keep Me Up At Night
- Write a Review
- #K84589 000000000 K84589000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2008;Notes:A full three years since their debut, the fanciful-anachro-charm of Love Is All has matured with the marriage of severa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2008;Notes:A full three years since their debut, the fanciful-anachro-charm of Love Is All has matured with the marriage of several members, kids & a true appreciate that love is all. The new album harnesses the same raw energy & music which captured our hearts, but this time magnifies it through the complex emotions & experiences the band has struggled with. Years in the works, a Hundred Things is a record about excitement, frustration, regret, disappointment & figuring out what's important in finding the relief of the morning's light at the end of a bad nights sleep.;Track List:1. New Beginnings;2. Give It Back;3. Movie Romance;4. Last Choice;5. Sea Sick;6. Wishing Well;7. When Giants Fall;8. Rumors;9. Big Bangs Black Holes Meteorites;10. A More Uncertain Future;11. 19 Floors
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.