- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lovin Spoonful - Daydream
- Write a Review
- #K67757 000000000 K67757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Daydream is the second album by The Lovin' Spoonful, released in 1966. It features two hits, the title track, which rea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Daydream is the second album by The Lovin' Spoonful, released in 1966. It features two hits, the title track, which reached No. 2 in the U.S. Billboard Top 40 charts, and "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" (U.S. No. 10). With only five originals on their debut release, Daydream introduced the rising songwriting talents of lead vocalist John Sebastian who either wrote or co-wrote all the songs on this release except for one cover tune. John Sebastian - vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, autoharp, harmonica - Steve Boone - bass, vocals - Joe Butler - drums, percussion, vocals - Zal Yanovsky - electric and acoustic guitars, vocals.;Track List:1. Daydream Written-By - John Sebastian 2:23;2. There She Is Written-By - John Sebastian 1:55;3. It's Not Time Now Written-By - John Sebastian Zal Yanovsky 2:45;4. Warm Baby Written-By - John Sebastian 2:00;5. Day Blues Written-By - Joe Butler John Sebastian 3:12;6. Let the Boy Rock and Roll Written-By - Joe Butler John Sebastian 2:32;7. Jug Band Music Written-By - John Sebastian 2:49;8. Didn't Want to Have to Do It Written-By - John Sebastian 2:06;9. You Didn't Have to Be So Nice Written-By - John Sebastian Steve Boone 2:29;10. Bald Headed Lena Written-By - Edward Sneed Willie Perryman 2:22;11. Butchie's Tune Written-By - John Sebastian 2:34;12. Big Noise from Speonk Written-By - J. Butler J. Sebastian S. Boone Z. Yanovsky 2:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.