- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lovin Spoonful - Do You Believe in Magic
- Write a Review
- #K67758 000000000 K67758000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Do You Believe in Magic is the debut album by the folk rock group The Lovin' Spoonful. It was released in November 1965...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Do You Believe in Magic is the debut album by the folk rock group The Lovin' Spoonful. It was released in November 1965, on the Kama Sutra label. The album features the hits "Do You Believe in Magic" (U.S. No. 9) and "Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?" (U.S. No. 2). John Sebastian, vocals, guitar, autoharp, harmonica, organ, Steve Boone, bass, vocals, Joe Butler, drums, percussion, vocals, Zal Yanovsky, electric and acoustic guitar, vocals;Track List:1. Do You Believe in Magic Written-By - Sebastian 2:04;2. Blues in the Bottle Written-By - Trad. 2:10;3. Sportin' Life Written-By - Trad. 4:02;4. My Gal Written-By - Trad. 2:30;5. You Baby Written-By - Mann-Weil* Spector 2:55;6. Fishin' Blues Written-By - Trad. 1:58;7. Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind Written-By - Sebastian 2:00;8. Wild About My Lovin Written-By - Trad. 2:38;9. Other Side of This Life Written-By - Neil 2:30;10. Younger Girl Written-By - Sebastian 2:23;11. On the Road Again Written-By - Sebastian 1:52;12. Night Owl Blues Written-By - Sebastian 3:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.