- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Low - The Invisible Way
- Write a Review
- #K79080 000000000 K79080000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2013 release, the 10th album in the Alt-Rock band's 20 year career. The al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2013 release, the 10th album in the Alt-Rock band's 20 year career. The album features drummer/co-vocalist Mimi Parker handling more lead vocals although guitarist Alan Sparhawk still handles a lion's share of the songs. The band are still darkly romantic with more piano than usual, though they don't deviate too far from their established sound. Low's band members state that the lyrical subjects of the album deal with intimacy, the drug war, the class war, plain old war war, archeology, and love.;Track List:1. Plastic Cup;2. Amethyst;3. So Blue;4. Holy Ghost;5. Waiting;6. Clarence White;7. Four Score;8. Just Make It Stop;9. Mother;10. On My Own;11. To Our Knees;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.