- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lowland Hum - Thin
- Write a Review
- #K75459 000000000 K75459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lowland Hum is Daniel and Lauren Goans. All songs written by Lauren and Daniel. Thin was engineered,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lowland Hum is Daniel and Lauren Goans. All songs written by Lauren and Daniel. Thin was engineered, produced and performed by Daniel and Lauren, and recorded in John's attic in Charlottesville, VA. Additional vocal engineering by Jeff Crawford at Fidelitorium in Kernersville, NC. Thin was mixed by Mark Nevers and mastered by Jeff Stuart Saltzman. Artwork and embroidery by Lauren Goans. Daniel plays guitars made by master craftsman and dear friend, Bob Rigaud. Lowland Hum is an art-folk band based in Charlottesville, Virginia. They are a musical breath of fresh air. The band's songs have been described as poetic and evocative, and their arrangements minimal, hushed and dynamic.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.