- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luc Ferrari - Tinguely 1967
- Write a Review
- #K77146 000000000 K77146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Unreleased material by Luc Ferrari, released here on Sub Rosa's Early Electronic series. Two tracks from the forthcomin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Unreleased material by Luc Ferrari, released here on Sub Rosa's Early Electronic series. Two tracks from the forthcoming three-CD box set devoted to Luc Ferrari's film music. Not only does the collection reveal a little-known chunk of Ferrari's oeuvre as a composer for the screen, it also sheds light on the ties between cinema and musique concrète, especially during the fruitful period that stretched from the 1960s to the 1980s. Tinguely (1967) is a musique concrète piece for a television program by C. Caspari. From recordings made by the composer in 1966 at an exhibition of Jean Tinguely's work. Once the 110V Liliput engine is turned on, the sculptures start moving instantly in unpredictable ways, as if they had suddenly become frantic. They move in disorganized and excited ways each action brings them on the verge of self-destruction. Tinguely's "Balubas" illustrate how ephemeral and intangible art and life are. The "Balubas" carry joy and despair, fascination and disillusionment. Dernier Matin d'Edgar-Allan Poe (1964) is a musique concrete piece for a short 33mm black-and-white film by Jean Barral.;Track List:1. Tinguely (1967) (12:40);2. Dernier Matin D'edgar-Allan Poe (1964) (17:14)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.