- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucifer - Lucifer II
- Write a Review
- L31473 000000000 L31473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. 2018 release. Apart from a new label home, the follow up to 2015'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including CD edition. 2018 release. Apart from a new label home, the follow up to 2015's Lucifer I also marks the first studio release of the new Lucifer incarnation now consisting of vocalist Johanna Sadonis, guitarist Robin Tidebrink, and multi-instrumentalist Nicke Andersson, who plays drums and also took over bass and guitar when recording Lucifer II. The band's live line-up also features Martin Nordin (Dead Lord) on guitar and bass player Alexander Mayr. Lucifer II was recorded at the Honk Palace in Stockholm and Ola Ersfjord (Dead Lord, Tribulation, Primordial) mixed it at Cuervo Recording Service in Madrid. Never underestimate heavy music's transformative power. The might of the riff, the melody and the insistent groove creates a curious magic that only the truly inspired can harness. And that's where Lucifer come in. The brainchild of vocal powerhouse Johanna Sadonis (ex-The Oath), these woozily psychedelic rock 'n' roll renegades are poised to return with a revitalized spirit that promises to propel them all the way to the top.;Track List:1. California Son;2. Dreamer;3. Phoenix;4. Dancing with Mr. D;5. Reaper on Your Heels;6. Eyes in the Sky;7. Before the Sun;8. Aton;9. Faux Pharaoh;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.