- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
- Write a Review
- #K55778 000000000 K55778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 album from the singer/songwriter. CAR WHEELS ON a GRAVEL ROAD was recorded in Nashville ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 album from the singer/songwriter. CAR WHEELS ON a GRAVEL ROAD was recorded in Nashville and Canoga Park, California. Williams co-produced the album, which includes guest appearances by Steve Earle and Emmylou Harris. The album won a Grammy for Best Contemporary Folk Album, and was Williams' first album to go gold. In 2003, the album was ranked number 304 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.;Track List:1. Right in Time;2. Car Wheels on a Gravel Road;3. 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten;4. Drunken Angel;5. Concrete and Barbed Wire;6. Lake Charles;7. Can't Let Go;8. I Lost It;9. Metal Firecracker;10. Greenville;11. Still I Long for Your Kiss;12. Joy;13. Jackson
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.