- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucinda Williams - Down Where the Spirit Meets the Bone
- Write a Review
- #K60315 000000000 K60315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP. This is the first album from the 3-time Grammy Award winner in more than four years, this time on her ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP. This is the first album from the 3-time Grammy Award winner in more than four years, this time on her own label, Highway 20 Records. Featuring 20 new songs, this album is full of sweet-and-sour blues, acoustic layers and barebones rock 'n' roll. There's also many important artists on here: Bill Frisell, Tony Joe White, Stuart Marthis, Ian McLagan, Pete Thomas, Davey Faragaher and Jakob Dylan. Poignant, intimate moments flood the record: These are some of the fullest arrangements Williams has ever recorded, and she challenges herself profoundly. At 61, it looks like she's at a high point in her career, and has no plans of slowing down. And for that, we're grateful. Highway 20 Records.;Track List:1. Compassion;2. Protection;3. Burning Bridges;4. East Side of Town;5. West Memphis;6. Cold Day in Hell;7. Foolishness;8. Wrong Number;9. Stand Right By Each Other;10. It's Gonna Rain;11. Something Wicked This Way Comes;12. Big Mess;13. When I Look at the World;14. Walk on;15. Temporary Nature (Of Any Precious Thing);16. Everything But the Truth;17. This Old Heartache;18. Stowaway in Your Heart;19. One More Day;20. Magnolia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.