- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucius - Good Grief
- Write a Review
- #K61453 000000000 K61453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes 18x24 poster. 2016 album from the Brooklyn-based indie folk/pop act featuri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes 18x24 poster. 2016 album from the Brooklyn-based indie folk/pop act featuring singer/songwriters Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig. Good Grief was produced by Shawn Everett (Alabama Shakes, Weezer) and Bob Ezrin, along with the band themselves. The album is the follow-up to their 2013 album Wildewoman. The 11 tracks see the band exploring the emotions of "loneliness, sadness and exhaustion alongside excitement, fulfillment and some of the most joyful moments in our lives" that they experienced while touring behind their last record. Includes 'Born Again Teen', 'Something About You', 'Madness', My Heart Gets Caught On Your Sleeve', 'What We Have (To Change' and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.