- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludacris - Chicken N Beer
- Write a Review
- #K64207 000000000 K64207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double white vinyl LP pressing. Chicken-n-Beer is the fourth studio album from Ludacris. Chicken-n-Beer is musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double white vinyl LP pressing. Chicken-n-Beer is the fourth studio album from Ludacris. Chicken-n-Beer is musically similar to Ludacris' previous work, with his use of a fast, highly versatile flow, although some of the songs take a more political overtone. The album debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200 and achieved success outside the United States as well, charting in several European territories. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign, UME reissues this classic album on white vinyl. Features 'Blow It Out', 'Hoes In My Room', 'Diamond In The Back', Splash Waterfalls', 'Hip Hop Quotables', 'Screwed Up' and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.