- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludovico Einaudi - Divenire
- Write a Review
- #K62079 000000000 K62079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The music of Italian pianist and composer Ludovico Einaudi is an antidote to the str...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The music of Italian pianist and composer Ludovico Einaudi is an antidote to the stress of our hectic world... effortlessly lyrical and always supremely refined. With a unique musical alchemy that draws on elements of classical, rock, electronica and world musics he has rendered traditional ideas of genre and audience divide obsolete. His hypnotically beautiful album Divenire, originally released in 2008, is now available here on 180g vinyl. Divenire, his most musically ambitious album yet and his greatest commercial success to date, gathered many of the musical 'streams' that had flowed through Ludovico's career and expanded on them with the help of The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and a battery of digital effects. On release it became a phenomenon, topping classical charts throughout Europe and crashing the Italian pop charts. With sales in excess of 300,000 copies and a BRIT awards nomination for Album of the Year, Ludovico embarked on the biggest tour of his career with 80 dates across Europe.;Track List:1. Uno 3:48;2. Divenire 6:42;3. Monday 5:55;4. Andare 7:02;5. Rose 4:16;6. Primavera 7:24;7. Oltremare 11:00;8. L'origine Nascosta 3:12;9. Fly 4:39;10. Ascolta 4:49;11. Ritornare 8:52;12. Svanire 7:29
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.