- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luis Bacalov - Federico Fellini's la Citta' Delle Donne (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K90999 000000000 K90999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/30/2015;Notes:When Luis Enrique Bacalov received an Academy Award for his musical score for the film The Postman in 1995, it marked o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/30/2015;Notes:When Luis Enrique Bacalov received an Academy Award for his musical score for the film The Postman in 1995, it marked one of the few times that he's been recognized in the United States. In Europe, however, Bacalov has long been known as a leading film composer, having written and arranged many scores for Italian films. Bacalov's career has been going strong since moving to Rome in the late '50s. He became more involved with film scoring in 1958 when he worked as an assistant to film composer Ennio Morricone. Although he composed scores for dramatic films Il Vangelo Secondo Matteo, La Noia, and Extraconiugale in 1964, Bacalov made his greatest mark with his scores for spaghetti westerns, including Sugar Colt in 1966 and Lo Chiamvano Mezzogiorno in 1972. Bacalov first attracted international acclaim for his scoring of the Fellini film La Citta Della Donne in 1967.;Track List:1. La Citta' Delle Donne;2. Panna E Mirtilli;3. Le Variazioni Della Massaia Io Cerco la Titina (Je Cherche Après Titine);4. Hotel la Grande Valse;5. Snaporaz's Trip;6. La Festa Let's Face the Music and Dance / Charleston Let's Face the Music and Dance;7. Katzone's Kanzone;8. La Citta' Delle Donne;9. Le Soubrettine Charleston Lola (Yes Sir That's My Baby);10. Il Sogno Di Snaporaz Ramona;11. Il Cinema Mack the Knife Night and Day;12. Voci Nella Citta' Delle Donne;13. Senza Stelle;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.