- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Bell - Luke Bell
- Write a Review
- #K58922 000000000 K58922000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Luke Bell's backstory could've come out of the pages of a novel by Jim Harrison, Thomas McGuane or Cormac McCarthy. A f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Luke Bell's backstory could've come out of the pages of a novel by Jim Harrison, Thomas McGuane or Cormac McCarthy. A fifth-generation descendant of Wyoming homesteaders, the ranch hand turned troubadour has seen a lot of life in his 26 years on this mortal coil, and his self-titled album, serves as a rollicking document of his experiences. The record is teeming with colorful characters, captured in hardscrabble yarns of living hard and drinking harder, making bad choices and laughing them off. There's a little bit of their author in each of these flawed but redeemable characters - and at a time when authenticity is in short supply, Luke Bell has come along to remind us what it feels like to be truly alive and open to the possibilities of existence in a captivating song cycle that puts the cowboy back into Country & Western.;Track List:1. Sometimes;2. All Blue;3. Where Ya Been?;4. Hold Me;5. Loretta;6. Working Man's Dream;7. Glory and the Grace;8. The Bullfighter;9. Ragtime Troubles;10. The Great Pretender
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.