- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Bryan - What Makes You Country
- Write a Review
- L33998 000000000 L33998000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the country music superstar. What Makes You Country is four-time Entertaine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the country music superstar. What Makes You Country is four-time Entertainer of the Year winner and CMA Entertainer of the Year nominee Luke Bryan' sixth studio album on Capitol Records Nashville. Luke has had 18 career #1 singles and six #1s from his Kill The Lights album. Luke made chart history as the only artist in the 27-year history of the Billboard Country Airplay chart to garner six #1 singles from one album. Luke worked with a team of Nashville's most esteemed songwriters on this album. The title song (a not-so-subtle dig at those who presume to define what is-and isn't-country music) joins "Out of Nowhere," "Light It Up," "Bad Lovers," "Drinking Again" and more! Capitol Nashville.;Track List:1. What Makes You Country;2. Out of Nowhere Girl;3. Light It Up;4. Most People Are Good;5. Sunrise Sunburn Sunset;6. Bad Lovers;7. Drinking Again;8. Land of a Million Songs;9. Like You Say You Do;10. Hooked on It;11. She's a Hot One;12. Hungover in a Hotel Room;13. Pick It Up;14. Driving This Thing;15. Win Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.