- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Doucet - Blood's Too Rich
- Write a Review
- #K91872 000000000 K91872000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2013;Notes:Broken is very much single-themed. It is a break-up record about broken hearts and wallowing in pity and self-despair. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2013;Notes:Broken is very much single-themed. It is a break-up record about broken hearts and wallowing in pity and self-despair. In comparison, this record is looser, thanks to the help of the band the White Falcon. Although they worked on the last record, this is three-and-a-half years later, where they've actually become a band, rather than it being just Doucet and the people he hires.;Track List:1. Long Haul Driver;2. Blood's Too Rich;3. The Lovecats;4. Cleveland;5. First Day (In the New Home Town);6. Take You Home;7. The Comandante;8. Beacon on the Southpaw;9. Motorbike;10. It's Only Tuesday;11. The Day Rick Danko Died;12. Bombs Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.