- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Howard - Two & One
- Write a Review
- #K85907 000000000 K85907000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Luke Howard is an Australian Music Prize shortlisted composer and pianist from Melbourne who writes hauntingly blissful...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Luke Howard is an Australian Music Prize shortlisted composer and pianist from Melbourne who writes hauntingly blissful music, evoking a strong cinematic feeling by telling a story (sometimes, a very sad story...) Recorded across Melbourne and Reykjavik, Two & One soundtracks first and foremost Howard's travels through Australia, Europe and North America. Think Olafur Arnalds meets This Will Destroy You, just incredibly interesting and beautiful. LP 1st press in heavyweight packaging and limited clear vinyl variant.;Track List:1. Tunnel;2. Cibi;3. Hold Me Through;4. Longplay;5. Midnight Commute;6. Oculus;7. Island;8. Nocturne
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.