- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Temple - Good Mood Fool
- Write a Review
- #K91552 000000000 K91552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the singer/songwriter. In the winter Luke Temple moved into a cottage, a small one, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the singer/songwriter. In the winter Luke Temple moved into a cottage, a small one, in upstate New York. The snow fell quietly. He had frozen blueberries and bread and eggs and Coors Original. He sang and drank and played and drank and ate and shoveled snow and when the snow melted and the roads cleared he had his friends. Eliot Kirmsky (Glass Ghost) and Mike Johnson (Dirty Projectors) dug into Luke's hut and together they built a fire. Luke called it Good Mood Fool.;Track List:1. Hard Working Hand;2. Katie;3. Florida;4. Those Kids;5. Jessica Brown Findlay;6. Sue;7. Terrified Witness;8. Love Won't Receive;9. Hardest Working Self Made Mexican
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.