- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luluc - Passerby
- Write a Review
- #K72100 000000000 K72100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Passerby is the second album by Australian/Brooklyn band Luluc it is their first international release and their Sub P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:Passerby is the second album by Australian/Brooklyn band Luluc it is their first international release and their Sub Pop debut. Co-produced by the band & the National's Aaron Dessner, Passerby shows off all of Luluc's best qualities, retaining the gentle beauty of the duo's debut while adding textures built with a cadre of impressive players. Band influences like Simon and Garfunkel and Gillian Welch (and, of course, Nick Drake) can be felt throughout Passerby, while the poignant restraint aligns them well with label mates Low.;Track List:1. Small Window;2. Without a Face;3. Passerby;4. Winter Is Passing;5. Tangled Heart;6. Senja;7. Reverie on Norfolk Street;8. Early Night;9. Gold on the Leaves;10. Star;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.