- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lumerians - The High Frontier
- Write a Review
- #K71279 000000000 K71279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Space Rock band. Between the vast expanses and disparate extremes of space lie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Space Rock band. Between the vast expanses and disparate extremes of space lies the High Frontier: A term coined by Gerard K O'Neil in his illustrated 1976 book depicting human colonization of space. In their thusly titled LP, Lumerians send terrified primates into space in search of wonders both marvelous and harrowing. In a starship powered by gamma-ray-mutated Rock, beer-goggled cartographers chart the absurd scales of outer space from subatomic to trans-galactic and the unfathomable void of inner space unbound by physical laws. Inward perception, both fluid and delicate, births, destroys, multiplies and collides temporal realities. Hacking through gnarled carnivorous plants with pyrokinetic machetes, Lumerians thrust forward with Krautrock inspired exploration, Afrobeat's ritualistic rhythms, Post-Punk guitar noise and cracked-glacé synth lines culled from perverse 1970's sci-fi soundtracks. As a follow-up to 2011's Transmalinnia, the High Frontier sets scope outward, points blind-folded at a star map and sets off full blast without making course corrections.;Track List:1. Dogon Genesis;2. High Frontier;3. The Bloom;4. Koman Tong;5. Smokies Tangle;6. Life Without Skin;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.