- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luna - Place Of Greater Safety
- Write a Review
- #K64307 000000000 K64307000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Luna, "the greatest band you've never heard of," was formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Luna, "the greatest band you've never heard of," was formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski of The Feelies and Justin Harwood of The Chills. Guitarist Sean Eden joined in 1994, Lee Wall replaced Demeski on drums in 1997, and Britta Phillips replaced Harwood on bass in 2000. Luna released their last album, Rendezvous, in 2005. In 2015, Luna re-united for a world tour after a 10 year absence. And now the beloved indie rock band returns with not one but two releases in 2017: an LP of covers entitled A Sentimental Education and a 10" EP containing six new Luna instrumentals entitled A Place of Greater Safety. The former finds Luna covering the Cure, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, YES, Fleetwood Mac, Mercury Rev and others.;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.