- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lupe Fiasco - Lupe Fiasco's The Cool
- Write a Review
- #K54222 000000000 K54222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 sophomore album from the acclaimed rapper. Having brushed with fame and admirably...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 sophomore album from the acclaimed rapper. Having brushed with fame and admirably maintaining his integrity, Fiasco took his substance-over-style approach to new, conceptual levels on sophomore effort, Lupe Fiasco's The Cool. " Raised in Chicago, Wasalu Muhammad Jaco developed an interest in hip hop after initially disliking the genre for it's use of vulgarity and misogyny. After adopting the name Lupe Fiasco and recording songs in his father's basement, 19-year-old Fiasco joined a group called Da Pak. The group disbanded shortly after it's inception, and Fiasco soon met rapper Jay-Z who helped him sign a record deal with Atlantic Records. In September 2006, Fiasco released his debut album Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor on the label, which received three Grammy nominations. He released his second album, Lupe Fiasco's The Cool, in December 2007. The lead single "Superstar" became his first top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot 100.;Track List:1. Baba Says Cool for Thought 0:46;2. Free Chilly 1:02;3. Go Go Gadget Flow 4:10;4. The Coolest 5:12;5. Superstar 4:48;6. Paris Tokyo 4:30;7. Hi-Definition 3:51;8. Gold Watch 4:12;9. Hip-Hop Saved My Life 4:02;10. Intruder Alert 4:00;11. Streets on Fire 4:39;12. Little Weapon 4:05;13. Gotta Eat 3:24;14. Dumb It Down 4:03;15. Hello/Goodbye (Uncool) 4:26;16. The Die 3:23;17. Put You on Game 3:02;18. Fighters 3:33;19. Go Baby 3:38
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.