- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lush - Blind Spot
- Write a Review
- #K62584 000000000 K62584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. 2016 EP release. The first new music from Lush for 20 years, and the first the band have re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. 2016 EP release. The first new music from Lush for 20 years, and the first the band have released since their single '500 (Shake Baby Shake)', taken from their last album Lovelife, in July 1996. The four tracks were recorded in the summer of 2015 with Daniel Hunt (Ladytron) and Jim Abbiss (Adele, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys). 4AD recently released, to much acclaim, both a vinyl reissue of Lush's 'best of' compilation Ciao! And a limited edition five-disc box set titled Chorus. Signed to 4AD in 1989, over the course of three full-length albums, an early mini-album and a number of EPs and singles, they went on to sharpen their pop sound, outliving and outgrowing the 'scene' with which they were initially associated.;Track List:1. Out of Control;2. Lost Boy;3. Burnham Beeches;4. Rosebud;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.