- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lushlife - Plateau Vision
- Write a Review
- #K79618 000000000 K79618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Though Lushlife describes himself as a "bedroom composer," the emcee/producer has been quietly craft...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Though Lushlife describes himself as a "bedroom composer," the emcee/producer has been quietly crafting a catalog of sweeping full-lengths that do nothing to betray the dimensions of his small South Philly workspace. Plateau Vision finds Lush at his most self-possessed, effectively ignoring the outside world of Tumblr-paced album cycles and blog buzz, to create that rare, contemplative hip-hop LP one that somehow balances it's hazed-out cassette experimentations with the pop-friendly underpinnings of big-room hip-hop.;Track List:1. Magnolia;2. Still I Hear the Word Progress;3. The Romance of the Telescope;4. Big Sur;5. Glistening;6. Gymnopedie 1.2;7. Anthem;8. Hale-Bopp Was the Bedouins;9. She S a Buddhist I M a Cubist;10. Progress (Sun Glitters Reprise);11. $Takk Cheddar Galore Alwyn Dias
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.