- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lydia Loveless - Boy Crazy & Single(s)
- Write a Review
- K54431 000000000 K54431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow vinyl LP pressing including digital download card. 2017 collection from Lydia Loveless containing ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm yellow vinyl LP pressing including digital download card. 2017 collection from Lydia Loveless containing her summery five-song EP Boy Crazy plus six non-album singles and B-sides, including original songs in addition to inventive and bare-bones covers of Prince, Elvis Costello, and Kesha. The recordings span from 2012 to 2015 and are appearing on a full length release for the first time. Lydia Loveless is an alternative country singer/songwriter from Columbus, Ohio. Her music combines pop music, classic country, honky tonk, and punk rock.;Track List:1. All I Know;2. All the Time;3. Lover's Spat;4. Boy Crazy;5. The Water;6. Mile High;7. Blind;8. Come Over;9. Falling Out of Love;10. I Would Die 4 U;11. Alison;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, YELLOW, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.