- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Write a Review
- #K74755 000000000 K74755000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:DELUXE VINYL EDITION!!! LYNYRD SKYNYRD's first major headlining shows and their first ventures overseas, carried out ac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:DELUXE VINYL EDITION!!! LYNYRD SKYNYRD's first major headlining shows and their first ventures overseas, carried out across 14 months of solid gigging, it led to an explosion in the popularity of the group. It was during this extravaganza that the recordings on this release were captured as part of a radio broadcast made from their Chattanooga, Tennessee gig in March of 75. Rolling Stone magazine ranked the group No. 95 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.;Track List:1. I Aint The One;2. Im A Country Boy;3. The Needle And The Spoon;4. Saturday Night Special;5. Don't Ask Me No Questions;6. Am I Losin?;7. Made In The Shade;8. Railroad Song;9. Call Me The Breeze;10. Sweet Home Alabama;11. Sweet Home Alabama;12. Cheatin Woman;13. Working For The MCA;14. Free Bird
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.