- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets
- Write a Review
- #K63593 000000000 K63593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:200 gram 45 rpm double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. In true fashion, Lynyrd Skynyrd followed up the r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:200 gram 45 rpm double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. In true fashion, Lynyrd Skynyrd followed up the runaway success of their essential first three albums rebel style with the very hard rockin' 1976 fan favorite Gimme Back My Bullets. Somewhat of a transitional album, the group's fourth full-length overall finds Skynyrd replacing band founder and producer Al Kooper with Tom Dowd, boasting a 2-guitar line-up for the first time after the departure of Ed King, and incorporating a female backup vocal group into the mix to boot. The rugged and grooving nine track effort lives and breathes the rock 'n' roll life style and all the spoils and pitfalls that come with it and is filled with Southern fried standards like the hard hitting title cut, anthemic "Double Trouble," yearning "Searchin" and yet another successful take on a J.J. Cale classic with "I Got The Same Old Blues.";Track List:1. Gimme Back My Bullets;2. Every Mother's Son;3. Trust;4. I Got the Same Old Blues;5. Double Trouble;6. Roll Gypsy Roll;7. Searchin';8. Cry for the Badman;9. All I Can Do Is Write About You;Special Attributes:45 RPM, 200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.