- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy
- Write a Review
- #L00831 000000000 L00831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP housed in a gatefold sleeve. The title may say Nuthin' Fancy but don't be deceived! This 200-gram stunne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP housed in a gatefold sleeve. The title may say Nuthin' Fancy but don't be deceived! This 200-gram stunner pressed at Quality Record Pressings is nearly peerless as a Southern rock record. Expertly remastered by Kevin Gray, lacquer plating by master technician Gary Salstrom, heavy cardboard gatefold jacket with vibrantly reproduced original artwork. How does it get any better? As the UltimateGuitar. Com put it: "Most hard rock bands would give their left arm for a record that swaggers and hits as hard as Nuthin' Fancy. ";Special Attributes:45 RPM, 200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.