- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More for the Fans
- Write a Review
- #K66113 000000000 K66113000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP set. On one special night on November 12, 2014, at a live event headlined by Lynyrd Skynyrd, an extraor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP set. On one special night on November 12, 2014, at a live event headlined by Lynyrd Skynyrd, an extraordinary collection of artists came together at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA to perform the music of Skynyrd, one of the most influential bands of our time. The unique concert featured incredible performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd, including an unforgettable rendition of "Travelin' Man, " performed as a duet between Johnny Van Zant and his late brother Ronnie, who appeared via archival video. Special guests who took the stage that night include Gregg Allman who performed his bluesy version of the classic "Tuesday's Gone, " Cheap Trick doing "Gimme Back My Bullets, " Peter Frampton rocking out on "Call Me The Breeze, " Alabama doing "Gimme Three Steps" as well as appearances by Trace Adkins, Blackberry Smoke, Charlie Daniels, Gov't Mule, Warren Haynes, John Hiatt, Randy Houser, Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson, Aaron Lewis, moe., O.A.R., Robert Randolph, Donnie Van Zant and an all-star band led by Don Was, performing songs from Lynyrd Skynyrd's extensive catalog of music. As part of the campaign to save the Fox Theatre from demolition in 1976, Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded their live album, One More From The Road, at the landmark theatre. The title Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More For The Fans, was inspired by that legendary album's title.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.