- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More from the Road
- Write a Review
- #K55513 000000000 K55513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Sout...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Southern rock genre existed before and after Lynyrd Skynyrd, no other band personified the lifestyle quite like this motley crew. Released in 1976, It marked the band's first live album, and the only live album from the "classic" era of the band (1970-1977) prior to the plane crash. It was enthusiastically embraced, entering the Top 10 (it would become one of their best-selling albums, as well). It's easy to see why it was welcomed, since this album demonstrates what a phenomenal catalog of songs Skynyrd accumulated.;Track List:1. Workin' for MCA 4:38;2. I Ain't the One 3:37;3. Searching 3:51;4. Tuesday's Gone 7:39;5. Saturday Night Special 5:30;6. Travellin' Man 4:08;7. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller 4:14;8. Sweet Home Alabama 6:49;9. Gimme Three Steps 5:00;10. Call Me the Breeze 5:27;11. T for Texas 8:26;12. The Needle and the Spoon 4:17;13. Crossroads 3:44;14. Free Bird 11:30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.