- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Tet - Long Play
- Write a Review
- L28696 000000000 L28696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The San Francisco Bay Area tradition is as one of those magical cente...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The San Francisco Bay Area tradition is as one of those magical centers of musical energy, sending out waves of jazz, psychedelia, rock and funk into the ears of the world. The M-Tet carry on that tradition. Featuring Joe Baer Magnant on guitar, Gary Pitman on Hammond organ, Chris Lujan on bass and Michael Reed on drums, the M-Tet have for the past few years been honing their own very special sonic blend. The M-Tet has managed to wrap up the entire history of Hammond-led groups, from their earliest days when jazz and R&B were wrestling in urban barrooms, through the soulful bookends of Booker T and the MGs and the funky Meters, and into the future, yet never losing sight of their roots. Here, with their new release, the M-Tet offers up fourteen statements of the groove guaranteed to please everyone from the dusty-fingered connoisseur to the Friday night good-timer looking for something to shake it to.;Track List:1. The Tease;2. Flux 88;3. All Drums Up;4. The Gold Watch;5. Hot Buttered Rum;6. The Yo-Yo;7. The Beggar;8. Sal's-U-Save;9. Bikes!;10. He Ain't the Right Type of Fella;11. Sam the Butcher;12. Serious Gourmet Shit;13. So Boss;14. Number One;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.