- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
- Write a Review
- #K56698 000000000 K56698000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the Electronic/Dream Pop band led by French singer/songwriter Anthony Gonzalez. Pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from the Electronic/Dream Pop band led by French singer/songwriter Anthony Gonzalez. Produced by Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, NIN, the Mars Volta, Goldfrapp) and including contributions from Brad Laner (from 90s band Medicine) on guitar, Saturday's Youth vocalist Morgan Kibby, and guest vocalist Zola Jesus, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is a double album journey that takes US to the horizon and introduces US to new landscapes. About awakening, craving, and conquering, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming pushes into new vocal territory for M83. Here we see Gonzalez test out different ways of singing, ranging from a spectral breathy whisper to a howling scream.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Midnight City;3. Reunion;4. Where the Boats Go;5. Wait;6. Raconte-Moi Une Histoire;7. Train to Pluton;8. Claudia Lewis;9. This Bright Flash;10. When Will You Come Home?;11. Soon My Friend;12. My Tears Are Becoming a Sea;13. New Map;14. Ok Pal;15. Another Wave from You;16. Splendor;17. Year One One Ufo;18. Fountains;19. Steve McQueen;20. Echoes of Mine;21. Klaus I Love You;22. Outro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.