- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mac Miller - Watching Movies With The Sounds Off
- Write a Review
- K57381 000000000 K57381000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Watching Movies With The Sound Off is the second studio album by rapper Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Watching Movies With The Sound Off is the second studio album by rapper Mac Miller, originally released in 2013. The album continues the changes in his musical sound that he began with the mixtape Macadelic. Mac Miller has described the album as very introspective and very personal. The album features guest appearances from Earl Sweatshirt, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, Schoolboy Q, Jay Electronica and Tyler The Creator among others. Production was handled primarily by Miller himself (under the pseudonym Larry Fisherman) among others such as Diplo, Tyler, The Creator, Flying Lotus, The Alchemist, Clams Casino, Earl Sweatshirt, J. Hill, Chuck Inglish and Pharrell Williams.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.