- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Heist
- Write a Review
- #K56517 000000000 K56517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Macklemore & Ryan Lewis hold a singular place in both the Pacific Northwest and beyond, emerging as a premier national ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Macklemore & Ryan Lewis hold a singular place in both the Pacific Northwest and beyond, emerging as a premier national hip-hop group with numerous career highlights to their name. A genuine lyricist and an_x000D_ electrifying live performer, Macklemore, with his producer Ryan Lewis, have garnered critical acclaim and a devoted fan base. The duo has generated undeniable momentum with Macklemore's feature on the_x000D_ cover of XXL's Freshman Class of 2012, along with a highly anticipated full-length album and accompanying world tour.;Track List:1. Ten Thousand Hours;2. Can't Hold Us;3. Thrift Shop;4. Thin Line;5. Same Love;6. Make the Money;7. Neon Cathedral;8. Bombom;9. White Walls;10. Jimmy Iovine;11. Wing$;12. Wake;13. Gold;14. Starting Over;15. Cowboy Boots;16. Castle;17. My Oh My;18. Victory Lap;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, BONUS TRACKS, 180 GRAM VINYL, BOXED SET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.