- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Macy Gray - Ruby
- Write a Review
- L42593 000000000 L42593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rubies hold a special place amongst the world's rarest natural treasures. The most sought-after of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rubies hold a special place amongst the world's rarest natural treasures. The most sought-after of the corundum family, the gemstone's crimson hue instantly catches attention - as if extracting passion from the earth itself and crystallizing it in mineral form. Similarly, Macy Gray occupies a rare space in the canon of modern music. That unmistakable rasp, unshakable grasp on soul, and funky spirit ensured her status as a 21st century icon since her arrival with the triple-platinum How Life Is in 1999. Ake the first single "Sugar Daddy." Co-written with none other than pop superstar Meghan Trainor, the track swings from jazz-y piano into a cooing verse that's as sweet as it is sassy. Ruby canvases a wide spectrum for the songstress. Raucous horns that feel ripped from a classic seventies flick augment the grit on "Cold World" as "Jealousy" spins a covetous narrative that soars as it seduces. Gary Clark Jr. Adds six-string firepower to "Buddha." Everything culminates on the reggae-inspired "Witness," which shuffles between mainland soul and island grooves. In the end, Ruby represents Macy Gray at her most passionate, poetic, and powerful.;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.