- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Season - Above
- Write a Review
- #K57674 000000000 K57674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2013;Notes:Above is the only studio album by the American rock band Mad Season, released on March 14, 1995 through Columbia Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2013;Notes:Above is the only studio album by the American rock band Mad Season, released on March 14, 1995 through Columbia Records. The album has been certified gold by the RIAA in the United States. Layne Staley also did the album artwork on the cover.;Track List:1. Wake Up;2. X-Ray Mind;3. River of Deceit;4. I'm Above;5. Artificial Red;6. Lifeless Dead;7. I Don't Know Anything;8. Long Gone Day;9. November Hotel;10. All Alone;11. Interlude;12. Locomotive;13. Black Book of Fear;14. Slip Away;15. I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.