- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mad Season - Live at the Moore
- Write a Review
- K57624 000000000 K57624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing On January 30, 2015, surviving Mad Season members Mike McCready and Barrett Martin per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing On January 30, 2015, surviving Mad Season members Mike McCready and Barrett Martin performed selections from the band's repertoire at a unique 20th anniversary event, Mad Season Sonic Evolution, featuring the Seattle Symphony and guest artists including Soundgarden's Chris Cornell (filling in for the late Layne Staley), Pearl Jam drummer Matt Cameron and Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan. Mad Season was formed in Seattle, Washington in 1994 by members of three popular Seattle-based bands: Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Screaming Trees. Mad Season released only one album, Above, and is best known for the single "River of Deceit". The band went on a semi-permanent hiatus in 1996 due to the band members' conflicting schedules and vocalist Layne Staley's problems with substance abuse.;Track List:1. Wake Up;2. Lifeless Dead;3. Artificial Red;4. River of Deceit;5. I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier;6. Long Gone Day;7. I'm Above;8. I Don't Know Anything;9. X-Ray Mind;10. All Alone;11. November Hotel;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.