- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madlib - Bad Neighbor Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- K54399 000000000 K54399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Bang Ya Head Entertainment is gearing up to release the Instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Bang Ya Head Entertainment is gearing up to release the Instrumentals to the critically acclaimed Bad Neighbor LP by MED and Blu. All beats produced by Madlib. 15 banging instrumentals and three bonus beats for your enjoyment. Everything Madlib creates is innovating but the production on Bad Neighbor LP are timeless. Madlib is an American DJ, music producer, multi-instrumentalist, and rapper. He is one of the most prolific and critically acclaimed hip hop producers of the 2000s and has collaborated with different hip hop artists, under a variety of pseudonyms, including MF Doom (as Madvillain), as well as the late J Dilla (as Jaylib). Madlib has described himself as a "DJ first, producer second, and MC last," and he has done several projects as a DJ, mixer, or remixer.;Track List:1. Greetings;2. Serving;3. Peroxide;4. Get Money;5. The Arrangement;6. Streets;7. The Stroll;8. Knock Knock;9. Mad Neighbor;10. The Strip;11. Finer Things;12. Burgundy Whip;13. Invazion;14. Drive in;15. Belly Full;16. Birds;17. The Buzz;18. God's Arrival;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.