- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madlib - Pinata
- Write a Review
- K56516 000000000 K56516000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl Pressing. 2014 album from the rapper and producer. Freddie Gibbs is the product of violent, drug-laden streets bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl Pressing. 2014 album from the rapper and producer. Freddie Gibbs is the product of violent, drug-laden streets but unlike most rappers with similar resumes, he brings the block to the booth without inhibition or an exaggerated rap persona. PINATA, a 17 track collaboration with producer Madlib, is the best distillation yet of his transparent approach to making music, combining an at times stark honesty with electrifying talent as a lyricist and performer. PINATA is 'a gangster Blaxploitation film on wax,' says Gibbs, who came up on the streets of Gary, Indiana, the disregarded city previously best known for producing Michael Jackson. Here he is joined by Mac Miller, Earl Sweatshirt, Raekwon, Scarface, Domo Genesis, Ab-Soul and a host of others in setting his soliloquies of the streets alongside film snippets and dusted Funk, Soul and Progressive musical tapestries.;Track List:1. Supplier;2. Scarface;3. Deeper;4. High Ft. Danny Brown;5. Harold's;6. Bomb Ft. Raekwon;7. Shitsville;8. Thuggin';9. Real;10. Uno;11. Robes Ft. Domo Genesis Earl Sweatshirt;12. Broken Ft. Scarface;13. Lakers Ft. Ab-Soul Polyester the Saint;14. Knicks;15. Shame Ft. BJ the Chicago Kid;16. Watts Ft. Big Time Watts;17. Piñata Ft. Domo Genesis G-Wiz Casey Veggies Sulaiman Meechy Darko Mac Miller
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.