- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madlib - Rock Konducta Part One
- Write a Review
- #K75622 000000000 K75622000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Madlib's Rock Konducta - the first of two Rock-inspired entries in the producer's long-running Beat Konducta instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Madlib's Rock Konducta - the first of two Rock-inspired entries in the producer's long-running Beat Konducta instrumental series. Rock Konducta - which will be presented in two LP volumes - is the fifth installment in Madlib's Beat Konducta series. Previous entries include: Beat Konducta : Movie Scenes, Beat Konducta: in India, Beat Konducta: Dil Cosby and Dil Withers Suites and Beat Konducta in Africa. Rock Konducta grabs it's source material from various worldwide Rock scenes from the 60s through the 80s, from American Psychedelia to Germany's Krautrock to Acid-soaked Spanish prog to synthy, early-80s oddities. Tied together by Madlib's unique sensibility, these scenes coalesce into a new whole, and open the forum for the question: if these 26 tracks are his introduction, where will he lead with Vol. 2?;Track List:1. Zucker;2. Rot;3. Motorik Matching;4. Far Faust;5. Knickers Turned;6. Gentle Pilz;7. Black Widow;8. Giant Okra;9. Ege Malesch;10. Soap Guillotine;11. Hallucination Amon;12. Siebenjäger;13. Mantara Guru;14. DÜÜL Shop;15. Hold the Organ;16. Floh;17. Harmonia Inventions;18. Crimson;19. Agitation Musik;20. Yeti Movie;21. Anima;22. Derum Dig;23. Tarot Ash;24. Cluster Ghosts;25. Känguru Join
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.