- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madness - Can't Touch Us Now
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57956 000000000 K57956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the iconic British band. Can't Touch Us Now is the 11th studio stud...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the iconic British band. Can't Touch Us Now is the 11th studio studio album by Madness and their first in four years. Still featuring an intact line-up (minus Cathal 'Chas Smash' Smyth), the band continues to record albums that reflect their past, present and future. The album was produced by Clive Langer and Liam Watson and mixed by Brit Award winner Charlie Andrew. Tracks such as 'Mr Apples', 'Mumbo Jumbo', the Amy Winehouse referencing 'Blackbird' and the title track 'Can't Touch Us Now' capture the band's inimitable combination of pop, reggae and soul influences. As on many of Madness greatest moments, the lyrics are gloriously observational and humorous, beautifully framing life in London.;Track List:1. Can't Touch Us Now;2. Mr. Apples;3. Herbert;4. I Believe;5. Grandslam;6. Blackbird;7. You Are My Everything;8. Good Times;9. Mumbo Jumbo;10. Pam the Hawk;11. Don't Leave the Past Behind You;12. Whistle in the Dark;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.