- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madrugada - Madrugada (2008)
- Write a Review
- #K74642 000000000 K74642000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing house in a gatefold jacket including insert, poster and printed inner sle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing house in a gatefold jacket including insert, poster and printed inner sleeve. Madrugada is the sixth and final studio album by the Norwegian band Madrugada, released in 2008. The album was produced by Madrugada and John Agnello who also produced the band's 2001 release The Nightly Disease. The album was largely recorded in the United States. Finishing touches and mixing was done in Svenska Grammofon Studio in Gothenburg, Sweden. Despite the sudden and tragic death of guitarist Robert Burås during the recording of the album, Sivert Høyem and Frode Jacobsen soon decided to continue with the completion of the release. The majority of Burås' guitar parts had been recorded when he died, and the rest of Madrugada stated that finishing the album was like therapy for them. The band announced that they would embark on one final tour and they performed their last ever concert on 15 November 2008 at Oslo Spektrum.;Track List:1. Whatever Happened to You?;2. The Hour of the Wolf;3. Look Away Lucifer;4. Honey Bee;5. New Woman/New Man;6. What's on Your Mind?;7. Highway of Light;8. Valley of Deception;9. Our Time Won't Live That Long
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.