- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madvillain - Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- K57475 000000000 K57475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:MF DOOM and Madlib are Madvillain. The two met in 2002 and soon began working on Madvillainy which would be finished ov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:MF DOOM and Madlib are Madvillain. The two met in 2002 and soon began working on Madvillainy which would be finished over the next year and released in March 2004. The music on Madvillainy went against the grain of all popular conventions in contemporary hip-hop: short songs, dirty sound, no choruses, and with lyrical themes which were not always clear to everyone on first listen. The album received the highest critical praise of a hip-hop album released in 2004, and years later has continued to generate interest and controversy. This modern classic, while previously available only in a plain sleeve, is given the proper treatment of a full color jacket.;Track List:1. Accordian (Instrumental);2. Meat Grinder (Instrumental);3. Raid (Instrumental);4. America's Most Blunted (Instrumental);5. Rainbows (Instrumental);6. Curls (Instrumental);7. Money Folder (Instrumental);8. Shadows of Tomorrow (Instrumental);9. Operation Lifesaver (Instrumental);10. Figaro (Instrumental);11. Hardcore Hustle (Instrumental);12. Strange Ways (Instrumental);13. Fancy Clown (Instrumental);14. Eye (Instrumental);15. All Caps (Instrumental);16. Great Day (Instrumental);17. Rhinestone Cowboy (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.