- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magic - Don't Kill the Magic
- Write a Review
- #K62200 000000000 K62200000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut album from the Canadian Reggae/Pop quartet led by songwriter/producer Nasri. All members ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut album from the Canadian Reggae/Pop quartet led by songwriter/producer Nasri. All members of the band are originally from the Toronto area. Nasri had been working with and writing songs for different Pop acts prior to the start of the band. He had met Mark Pelli in the studio and within a week they had written the song 'Don't Judge Me' for Chris Brown. Nasri described the chemistry between himself and Pelli as 'different than writing chemistry, it was more artistic.' a few weeks later, while Mark played a Reggae tune on the guitar, Nasri suggested to start a band like 'modern-day Police.';Track List:1. Rude;2. No Evil;3. Let Your Hair Down;4. Stupid Me;5. No Way No;6. Paradise;7. Don't Kill the Magic;8. One Woman One Man;9. Little Girl Big World;10. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool;11. How Do You Want to Be Remembered
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.