- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magic In Threes - Return of...
- Write a Review
- L31217 000000000 L31217000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 2015 on cassette by G.E.D. Soul Records, KingUndergroud now presents Return O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 2015 on cassette by G.E.D. Soul Records, KingUndergroud now presents Return Of.. pressed for the first time on vinyl. The album is a collection of delightfully smoked out, library inspired instrumentals. Following in the footsteps of their highly enjoyable 2011 debut, Return Of... combines many shades of many moods into a tight record that finds a nice balance between strange hype arrangements and super chill "couch-lock" inducing slow jams. The LP embarks on a cinematic soul journey from the opening note, through the interlude, straight to the closing credits.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.